20 Things You’ll Need For Survival When The Economy Collapses!
When the economic collapse and the next great depression begind !
Today, millions of Americans say that they believe that The United State is on the verge of a major economic collapse and will soon be entering another Great Depression. Only a small precentage of those same people are prepared for that to happen.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Americans would last little more than a month on wath they have store in their homes. Most of as are so used to running out to the supermarket or to Wal-Mart for whatever we need that we never even stop to consider what would happen if suddenly we were not able to do that.
Already the U.S. is starting to stumble about like a drunken frat boy! All it would take for the entire U.S. to resemble New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina is a major war, a terrorist attack, a deadly pandemic or a masive natural disaster to strike at just the right time and push the teetering U.S. economy over the edge.
So just how would you survive if you suddenly could not rely on the huge international corporate giants to feed, clothe and supplay you and you family? Do you have a plan ? Unless you already live in a cave or you are a complete and total mindless follower of the established media, you should be able to see very cleary that our society is more vulnerable now then is ever has been.
This year there has been an unprecedented number of large earthquakes around the world and volcanoes all over the globe are awakening. You can just take a look at what has happened in Nepal and to see how devastating a natural disaster can be.
Not only that, but we have a world that is full of lunatics in positions of power, and if one of them decides to set off a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon in a major city it could paralyze an entire region.
War could erupt in the Middle East at literally any moment, and if does the price of oil will double or triple (at least) and there is the possibility that much of the entire world could be drawn into the conflict. Scientists tell us that a massive high-altitude EMP (electromagnetic pulse) blast could send large portions of the United States back to the Stone Age in an instant.
In addition, there is the constant threadthat the outbreak of a major viral pandemic (such as what happened with the 1918 Spanish Flu) could kill tens of millions of people around the globe and paralyze the economies of the world.But even without all of that, the truth is that the U.S. economy is going to collapse. So just think of what will happen if one (or more) of those things does happen on top of all the economic problems that we are having.
Are you prepared ?
The following is a list of 20 things you and you family will need to survive when the economy totally collapses and the next Great Depression begins….
1) Storable Food ! Food is going to instantly become one of the most valuable commodities in existence in the event of an economic collapse. If you do not have food you are not going to survive.Most American families could not last much longer than a month on what they have in their house right now, how long could you survive on what you have?The truth is that we all need to start storing up food.If you and your family run out of food, you will suddenly find yourselves competing with the hordes of hungry pleople who are looting the stores and roaming the streets looking for something to eat.
Of course you can grow your own food, but that is going to take time. So you need to have enough food stored up until the food that you plant has time to grow. But if you have not stored up any seeds you might as well forget it.When the economy totally collapses, the remaining seeds will disappear very quickly. So if you think that you are going to needs seeds, now is the time to get them.
2) Clean Water! Most people can survive for a number of weeks without food, but without water you will die in just few days. So where would you get water if the water suddenly stopped flowing out of your taps?
RELATED : Water Storage Tips
Do you have a plan? Is there an abundant supply of clean water near your home? Would you be able to boil water if you need to? Besides storing water and figuring out how you are going to gather water if society breaks down, another thing to consider would be a water purification tablet. The water you are able to gather during a time of crisis may not be suitable for drinking. So you may find that water purification tablets come in very, very handy.
3) Shelter ! You can”t sleep on the streets, can you ? Well, some people will be able to get by living on the streets, but the vast majority of us will need some form of shelter to survive for a long period of time.
So what would you doif you and your family lost your home or suddenly were forced from your home? Where would you go? The best thing to do is to come up with several plans. Do you have relatives that you can bunk with in case own emergency? Do you own a tent and sleeping bags if you had to rough it?If one day everything hits the fan and you and your family have to “bug out”somewhere, where would that be? You need to have a plan.
4) Warm Clothing! If you plan to survive for in a nightmare economic situation, you are probably going to need some warm clothing. If you live in a cold climate, this is going to mean storing up plenty of blankets and cold weather clothes. If you live in a area where it rains a lot, you”ll need to be sure to store up some rain gear. Someday after the economy has collapsed and people are scrambling to survive , a lot of folks are going to end up freezing to death.In fact, in the coldes areas it”s actually possible to freeze to death in your home. Don”t let that happen to you!
5) A Chopping Axe or Hatchet ! Staying along the theme of staying warm, you may want to investing in a good axe. In the event of a major emergency, gathering fiewood will be a priority. Without a good cutting tool it would be much more difficult.
6) Lighters or Matches! You”ll also want something to start a fire with. If you cane start s fire, you can cook food, boil water and stay worm . So in a true emergency situation, how do you plan to start a fire? By rubbing sticks together? Now is the time to put awaya supply of lighters or matches so that you will be prepared when you really need them. In addition, you may want to consider storing up a good supply of candles.
7) Hiking Boots or Comfortable shoes ! When you ask most people to list things necessary for survival, this is not the first or the second thing that comes to mind. But having hiking boots or comfortable and functional shoes will be absolutely critical. You will also want footwear taht will last a long time, because when the economy collapse you may not be able to run outto the shoe store and get what you need!
8) A Flashlight and/or Lantern! When the power goes off in your home, what is the first thing thet you grab? Just think about it a flashlight or a lantern of course. in a major emergency, a flashlight or a lantern is going to be a necessity.Solar powered or “generator” flashlight or a lantern will probably be the best during a long-term emergency. If you have battery-powered units you will want to begin storing up lots and lots of batteries.
9) A Radio! if a major crisis does hit the United States, what will you and your family want? Among other things , you will all want to know what in the world is going on. A radio can be an invaluable tool for keeping up with the news.Once again one “generator” will probably work best for the long term.
10) Communication Equipment ! When thing really hit the fan you are going to want to communicate with your family and friends.Having an emergency cell phone is great, but it may or may not work during a time of crisis.
11) A Swiss Army Knife! If you have ever owned a Swiss Army knife you probably already know how incredibly handy they can be. It can be a very valuable and versatile tool.Make sure that you have at least one stored up for emergencies.
12) Personal Hygiene Items! While these may not be absolute “essentials”, the truth is that life will get very unpleasant very quickly without them. For example, what would you do without toilet paper? What would you do? The truth is that a soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper and other hygiene products are things that we completely take for granted in society today. So what would happen if we could not go out and buy them any longer?
13) A First Aid Kid and Other Medical Supplies ! On a more serious note, you may not be able to access a hospital or contact a doctor during a major crisis.In your supplies, be absolutely certain taht you have a good first aid kid and other medical supplies that you think you may need.
RELATED : List of ‘Collapse’ Medical Supplies
14) Extra Gasoline ! There may come a day when gasoline is rationed or is simply not available. If that happens, how will you get around? Be certain to have some extragasoline stored away just in a case you really needing to get somewhere someday.
15) A Sewing Kit ! If you were not able to run out and buy new clothes that you have and make them last as long as possible. Withouta good sewing kit that will be very difficult to do.
16 ) Self-Defense Equipment! Whether it is pepper sprayto fend off wild animals or something more “robust” to fend off wild humans, millions of Americans will one day be thankful that they have something to defend themselves with.
17) A Compass ! In the event of a major emergencyyou may find yourselves having to be on the move. If you”re in a wilderness area it will be very hard to tell what direction you”re heading without a compass. It”s always a good idea to have one available.
18) A Hiking Backpack ! If you and your family suddenly heve to “bug out” what you will carry all of your survival supplies in? Having a good hiking backpack or ‘survival bag” for everyone in your family is extremely important.
19) A Community ! Don”t think you can do your own or you may find yourself robbed, beaten, raped on even killaed! Loners will have an extremely hard time surviving once the local food banks, and Government assisted programs run out of supplies. During a long-term crisis , it is those how are willing to work together that will have the best chances of making it.
20 ) A Backup Plan! Lastly it is always, always, always imporatnt to have a backup plan for everything. If someone comes in and steals all the food taht you stored up, what are you going to do?If you have built your house into an impregnable survival fortress but circumstances force you to leave to do you have an alternate plan?The truth is that crisis situation rarely unfold just as we envision!
It is important to be flexible and to ready with backup plans when disaster strikes.You don”t to end up like the folks in New Orleans after the Hurricane Katrina and you dont”t want to have to rely on the government to take care of you if something really bad happens!
Right now the U.S. strategic grain reserve contains only enough wheat to make half a loaf bread for each of the approximately 300 million people in the United States. How long do you thing taht is going to last?
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET READY!
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET PREPARE!
The United States economy is going to collapse and incredibly hard time are coming!!
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY.
Central Banks Hit Panic Mode as Financial Crisis Can’t Be Stopped!
COMING SHEMITAH MARKET COLLAPSE: “ONLY 8 TRADING DAYS UNTIL WIPE OUT DAY”
Survival MD (Best Post Collapse First Aid Survival Guide Ever)
Backyard Innovator (A Self Sustaining Source Of Fresh Meat,Vegetables And Clean Drinking Water)
Blackout USA (EMP survival and preparedness)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Build and make your own energy source)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Family Self Defense (Best Self Defense Strategies For You And Your Family)
Sold Out After Crisis (Best 37 Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
Survive The End Days (Biggest Cover Up Of Our President)
Drought USA(Discover The Amazing Device That Turns Air Into Water)