The bankrupt U.S. government in Washington, D.C. was able to pretend it did not go bankrupt last week by issuing fake bonds, but these will be blocked, according to Pentagon, Asian secret society, and European royal sources.
In 2008, the Khazarian mafia puppet government in Washington, D.C. was able to avoid bankruptcy by using 700 tons of gold to forge 750,000 tons worth of gold-backed bonds and create $23 trillion out of thin air, confirmed by CIA, Pentagon, MI6, and other sources.
That money has now run out. Now they are forging the identity of a murdered man, “Doctor” Zvonko Berdik-Albert (it is actually Count Albert) to try to do the same thing, this time using Chinese currency.
A copy of the forgery can be seen below. Dr.A_Owen Lennon authority Bedford.pdf The Khazarian mob also murdered former top European CIA man Neil Keenan and tried to forge his identity in a failed attempt to get their hands on Indonesian gold, according to CIA sources in Indonesia.
At the same time, the Khazarian mafia sent their fake Saudi Crown Prince to Pakistan last week with $20 billion in bribes in an attempt to buy security for their collapsing control of oil in the Middle East, Pentagon sources say. However, the Pakistanis were not fooled by the satan-worshiping Khazarian puppet pretending to be a Muslim, according to Ismaili (historical Hashashin or assassin).
The private central banks are insolvent when their debt of 2 quadrillion, held by the Global Debt Facility, is taken into account. I am the Overseer Mandate Trustee of the Global Debt Facility which holds the 2 quadrillion in Treaty of Versailles bonds issued in the 1930’s. It is my responsibility to address the debt owed by the central banks as well as other debt. Questions:
1) The US national debt is getting close to $22 trillion. This is a little larger than the size of the US economy. Financial experts warn that the impact of the rising national debt and federal deficit is very real. Where is the flood of red ink coming from? And how does it affect the economy?
2) The total debt jumped 85 percent to $10.6 trillion during former President George W. Bush’s two terms, another 88 percent to $19.9 trillion under President Barack Obama and is continuing to balloon under President Trump. Why has the national debt crisis become a political no man’s land that neither party is willing or able to tackle?
3) The terms deficit and debt often appear together in government reports on the US economy. The two concepts are different but are closely intertwined. In other words, the federal government must borrow more in order to cover its years of budget deficits. The Treasury is set to borrow $1 trillion this year to finance the deficit. This follows tax cuts and government spending increases under the current administration. Is the economy growing at the expense of the rising deficit? Wouldn’t that upset the growth in the long run?
4) The deficit, as large as it is now, amounts to 3.9 percent of GDP. But the Congressional Budget Office forecasts the deficit will steadily grow and reach 9.5 percent of GDP in 2048. Experts say the deficit trajectory will likely bring a major financial crisis if not a political one if not addressed. What is your analysis?
5) Things haven’t always been this bad. In 2000, the federal government had a surplus of $236 billion, according to the Treasury Department. But the deficit hit $779 billion in the fiscal year that ended September 30. If one looks at the trend, things started to go south since the US launched the post 9/11 wars. How much of the crisis do you attribute to the US foreign policy and military interventions?
6) The rising debt and deficit is not caused by a shortage of revenue. Rather it is the result of increased government spending. Some point the finger at Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and other health-care programs. Many Republicans say Congress should target those programs for cuts to address the debt issue. The debate comes amid tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy. How do you connect the dots? Is cutting social programs the answer?
Carnivore’s Bible (is a wellknown meat processor providing custom meat processing services locally andacross the state of Montana and more. Whether your needs are for domestic meator wild game meat processing)
The Lost Book of Remedies PDF ( contains a series of medicinal andherbal recipes to make home made remedies from medicinal plants and herbs.Chromic diseases and maladies can be overcome by taking the remediesoutlined in this book. The writer claims that his grandfather was taughtherbalism and healing whilst in active service during world war twoand that he has treated many soldiers with his home made cures. )
The Lost Ways (Learn the long forgotten secrets that helped our forefathers survive famines,wars,economic crisis and anything else life threw at them)
LOST WAYS 2 ( Wordof the day: Prepare! And do it the old fashion way, like our fore-fathers did it and succeed longbefore us,because what lies ahead of us will require all the help we can get. Watch this video and learn the 3 skills that ensured our ancestors survival in hard times offamine and war.)
Survival MD (Best Post Collapse First Aid Survival Guide Ever)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Build and make your own energy source)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Family Self Defense (Best Self Defense Strategies For You And Your Family)
Survive Any Crisis (Best Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
Survive The End Days(Biggest Cover Up Of Our President)