FOUR POWERFUL SPICES THAT WILL HELP END DISEASE
Spices like Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric and Cayenne pepper are some of the spices we use in our day to day life. But how many of us know that they are also powerful healing spices? They can help cure cancer, heart disease, and eliminate many other health problems.
1.Garlic. Garlic is widely recognized to be very effective in preventing cancer in the human body. It contains photochemical allicin which help in formation of cancer fighting enzymes in the body. According to the National Cancer Institute, garlic lies among the top of the list of foods ingested as a potential weapon against many types of cancer. Whether you eat it raw or cooked, garlic is an important cancer-fighter, says Eric Block, Ph.D., a professor at State University of New York at Albany who has devoted most of his career to researching garlic. The evidence for garlic’s strength against cancer comes from several epidemiological and animal studies. Researchers Dr. Lenore Arab and colleagues from the University of North Carolina analyzed 18 studies looking at garlic eaters. Based on six studies, the findings show that high consumption of raw or cooked garlic decreases the risk of colorectal cancer nearly 50%. Also, based on four studies the risk of developing stomach cancer was cut in half for those who consumed the most garlic. Apart from that, Garlic helps in building immune system and lower the cholesterol level and prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack by regulating the flow of blood in vessels. regular intake of garlic decreases the risk of prostate, colon, throat and stomach cancer. Here’s a list of just some of what garlic can do:
1. Garlic is an antibiotic. (contains allicin)
2. reduces cholesterol
3. strengthens the immune system
5. it’s used as a preservative
6. an anti-cancer (germanium)
7. retards tumor growth
8. regulates blood pressure
9. loosens plaque from artery walls
10. regulates blood sugar
11. a defense against allergies
12. kills/expels parasites/pinworms etc
13. contains vitamins A-B-C-B2-B6, calcium, zinc and much more
14. reduces the common cold by 50%
15. thins the blood
16. promotes heart health
17. is an antioxident-scavenges free radicals
18. increases bile production
19. lines the blood vessel walls (nitric oxide)
20. prevents arteriosclerosis/stroke/heart attacks
21. best enima, (crush cloves, add water, soak overnight
22. removes warts (raw outer application)
23. promotes weight control
24. promotes respiratory health (bronchitis/asthma/coughs etc
25. cures ear infection (wrap bit of garlic in a tissue, insert in ear. leave overnight
26. heals pain of insect bites (mix juice w/salt, good for bruises/ringworms/sprains
27. stops toothache ( rub raw on gums)
28. clears sinuses (melt butter, add minced garlic on toast
29. cures herpes (cut clove in half, eat half, put the rest on the afflicted area. may sting)
30. apply raw garlic juice on rashes,/ bug bites, will stop itching.
2. Ginger. Ginger has been said by some to be a plant directly from the Garden of Eden. Ginger was widely used by the ancient Romans and it was a very expensive spice: one pound of ginger was equivalent to the price of a whole sheep. Ginger almost became lost in history after the fall of the Roman empire, but became popular again when Europe re-discovered it. Ginger has influenced the history of man since ancient China. Wars were waged and entire dynasties rose and fell with the objective of seizing it. The trade of such spices were the root of the world’s economy for centuries.
People around the world have turned to ginger as a cure for various ailments for centuries. In various studies, ginger has been shown to be highly effective in preventing, and curing, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and a variety of other illnesses. For example, the blood clots that trigger heart attack dissolve when exposed to ginger. Ginger interferes with the long sequence of events necessary for blood clots to form. This helps to prevent clots that can lodge in narrowed coronary arteries and set off a heart attack. Something called thromboxane synthesis initiates clot formation. Ginger is a potent inhibitor of this process. Ginger also inhibits The clumping together of platelets in the blood. So ginger inhibits blood clots in at least two ways. In a study in Prostaglandins Medicine, ginger inhibited blood clots more effectively than onion or garlic. Ginger also increases the strength of the heart. Scientists call ginger a cardiotonic agent because of its ability to increase energy production in the heart and to enhance calcium pumping within heart cells that is required for optimal cardiac output.
Plants of the ginger family have been shown to inhibit tumor promotion in mouse skin. Water spiked with ginger extract, when given to mice, significantly slowed the development of mammary tumors, according to a Japanese study published last year. Ginger can kill ovarian cancer cells researchers have discovered. Dr. Rebecca Liu, an assistant professor at the University of Michigan tested ginger powder dissolved in solution by putting it on ovarian cancer cell cultures. “It killed the ovarian cancer cells in two different ways – through a self-destruction process which caused the cancer cells to kill themselves, and through causing the cancer cells to digest themselves”, the researchers told a meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research. The substance called gingerol is the main active compound in ginger root and the one that gives ginger its distinctive flavor. A review of recently published studies indicate that among a host of other activities, gingerol induces cell death in leukemia cells, can prevent the development of colon cancer cells, protects against radiation induced lethality and acts as a blood thinner.
Here is a list just some of the medicinal properties ginger has been known to have throughout history: antiemetic/antinausea
increases blood flow
relaxes peripheral blood vessels
Ginger has an extremely high level of phytochemicals, plant substances with a healing effect. In addition to it’s beneficial effects on the heart and it’s anti-cancer activity are it’s anti-inflammatory effects and its high content of anti-oxidants. The healing ingredients are a variety of volatile essential oils, vitamin B6 and C, and the minerals calcium, magnesium, sulphur, phosphorus and potassium. Ginger stimulates body heat. It speeds up the bloodcirculation and sweating; it promotes both the supply of nurturing and healing substances with the blood and the removal of waste material through perspiration. Ginger brings blood to the surface of the body and therefore it is a good cure for chillblains. Ginger will stimulate fever in people who need to sweat out diseases like colds and flues. It works as an anti-inflammatory, and in combination with the heat-stimulating characteristics it is a powerful tool in fighting arthritis. If you suffer from stiff or aching muscles: treat yourself on a hot bath with slices of Ginger.
3. Turmeric. Turmeric is one of nature’s most powerful healers. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Tumeric has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye. The medicinal properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions from cancer to Alzheimer’s disease. Here are 20 reasons to add turmeric to your diet: A wide range of research proved that Turmeric have cancer preventing properties. This is also used in various other medicine which include drugs for inflammation-fighting compounds called curcuminoids. It also helps in curing diseases like Alzheimer’s, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Turmeric is also used in skin and beauty products. If you want better absorption into your body, add 1/4 tsp black pepper to turmeric powder. Here are 20 reasons to add turmeric to your diet:
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in stopping and curing colds, and disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
4. Cayenne pepper. Prized for thousands of years for its healing power. Folklore from around the world recounts amazing results using cayenne pepper in simple healing and in baffling health problems. But cayenne pepper is not just a healer from ancient history. Recent clinical studies have been conducted on many of the old-time health applications for this miracle herb. Again and again, the therapeutic value of cayenne pepper has been medically validated.
Many herbalists believe that Cayenne is the most useful and valuable herb in the herb kingdom, not only for the entire digestive system, but also for the heart and circulatory system. It acts as a catalyst and increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used with them. Cayenne is a medicinal and nutritional herb. It is a very high source of Vitamins A and C, has the complete B complexes, and is very rich in organic calcium and potassium, which is one of the reasons it is good for the heart.
Cayenne can rebuild the tissue in the stomach and the peristaltic action in the intestines. It aids elimination and assimilation, and helps the body to create hydrochloric acid, which is so necessary for good digestion and assimilation, especially of proteins. All this becomes very significant when we realize that the digestive system plays the most important role in mental, emotional and physical health, as it is through the digestive system that the brain, glands, muscles and every other part of the body are fed.
Cayenne has been known to stop heart attacks within 30 seconds. For example, when a 90-year-old man in Oregon had a severe heart attack, his daughter was able to get Cayenne extract into his mouth. He was pronounced dead by the medics, but within a few minutes, he regained consciousness. On the way to the hospital, he remained in a semi-conscious state, but the daughter kept giving him the Cayenne extract. By the time they got to the hospital, he had fully recovered and wanted to go home and mow the lawn. The doctor asked what she had given him, as he said it was the closest thing to a miracle he had ever seen.
Cayenne pepper is said to be unequal for its ability to boost circulation and increase heart action. Capsicum exerts a variety of desirable actions on the entire cardiovascular system. It has the extraordinary ability to enhance cardiovascular performance while actually lowering blood pressure. Capsicum has an energizing effect on the entire system. It has traditionally been used for overcoming fatigue and restoring stamina and vigor. It is a natural stimulant without the threatening side effects (palpitations, hyper-activity or rise in blood pressure) of most other stimulating agents.
Because Cayenne pepper boots peripheral circulation and stimulates organ secretion, it expedites the therapeutic delivery and action of nutrients in the body. It will ensure the rapid and even distribution of the active principles of available nutrients to critical function centers, including those involved in cellular respiration, metabolic data transmission and neural-hormonal action. The remarkable ability of Cayenne pepper to stimulate organ secretion and even heart action makes it one of the strongest natural stimulants known. Clearly, Cayenne pepper should be considered nothing less than a wonder herb that has scientifically proven its worth!
If you want to carry something in your first aid kit for a heart attack, carry a cayenne tincture. If a heart attack should occur, it is suggested that a teaspoon of extract be given every 15 minutes or a teaspoon of Cayenne in a glass of hot water be taken until the crisis has passed. Dr. Anderson also knew of a doctor who rushed out into the parking lot and put cayenne tincture into the mouth of a man who had died of a heart attack while he was parking his car. Within a few minutes, the man’s heart starting beating again. It is a good idea to always have some Cayenne extract on hand for emergencies.
If a hemorrhage occurs in the lungs, stomach, uterus or nose, it is suggested that a teaspoon of extract (or a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of hot water) be given every 15 minutes until the crisis has passed. The bleeding should stop in 10-30 seconds. The reason for this is that rather than the blood pressure being centralized, it is equalized by the Cayenne, and the clotting action of the blood becomes more rapid. For external bleeding, take cayenne internally and pour cayenne directly on the wound.
Also, researchers found capsaicin exhibited anticancer activity. It induced programmed cell death to human cancer cells without affecting normal cells.
Chronic headache sufferers may soon have some new alternatives. The active ingredient in cayenne peppers, capsaicin, is believed to bring headache relief by depleting Substance P, a neurotransmitter that helps send pain signals.
These powerful healers just taken individually can help put a stop to many diseases. But taken together they can help deliver a knockout punch to whatever malady you may be dealing with.
Other useful resources:
Backyard Innovator (A Self Sustaining Source Of Fresh Meat,Vegetables And Clean Drinking Water)
Blackout USA (EMP survival and preparedness)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Build and make your own energy source)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Family Self Defense (Best Self Defense Strategies For You And Your Family)
Sold Out After Crisis (Best 37 Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
By : R.J. ERIKSON
SOURCE : nstarzone.com