“Have a Healthy Storage of Food, Precious Metals and Necessary Supplies”
President Biden declaring America bankrupt and announcing that in 2020 is of course totally hypothetical. Even so, it is very possible for that to happen because someone soon will have to declare America bankrupt. Who better qualified to negotiate the financial restructuring of the United States than someone who has gone through multiple bankruptcy experiences? Is Trump a man born for such a time as this? Biden resume in bankruptcy is quite impressive.
- 1991, Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- 1992, Plaza Hotel in Atlantic City, Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- 2004, Hotels and Casinos Resorts, Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- 2009, Entertainment Resorts, Chapter 11 bankruptcy
In all cases, the Biden enterprises could not make the payments on the debt so the debt had to be restructured or investors would have lost everything. After a company goes through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy, and survives, it does have a chance of becoming great again. Maybe taking America into bankruptcy restructuring is the most realistic way to make America great again. Biden probably thinks that will not be necessary if he is elected President. However, I think he will find out differently when America finds itself back in recession in 2021. Then you might hear the slogan “Obama lied and the economy died”!America is about 200 trillion dollars in debt if you count the unfunded liabilities. There simply is no way for this nation to pay what was promised. America cannot pay much of its future liabilities and is technically bankrupt. The restructuring of America will have to be renegotiated and it will be painful for all.
People are born with the innate desire to survive, but sadly, many in our increasingly dependent society look to others for relief and assistance following a disaster. The fact is that help from government, family, or neighbors is often unavailable when needed most, and in the end you may have only yourself to count on.Do you know what to do and how to do it if disaster strikes?
Enter President Biden:
Trump gets into office and inherits the 2020 recession. By 2021, Bidenp declares America bankrupt because “Obama lied and the economy died”. Biden tells the taxpayers, the debt holders, and those expecting entitlements that all will have to make concessions and negotiate a great deal to make America solvent again. The following might be some of Biden hypothetical proposals along with some of his hypothetical explanations (in parentheses) as to why.
Biden common sense plan for America’s financial restructuring.
- Cut all entitlements 10 percent immediately and cut them by one percent more each year for 10 years. (That one percent would just be one percent less than the CPI inflation rate.)
- Eliminate early Social Security retirement at 62 for those over 52. (People are healthier and live longer than when this was enacted.)
- Gradually raise retirement age to 70 by 2035. (People are healthier and live much longer than when this was enacted.)
- Very strict rules to qualify for Social Security Disability. (Vocational rehab and incentives for employers to make accommodations for disabilities would replace the current state of paying people to sit and vegetate.)
- Raise minimum pay to $15 an hour over three years to get low-income people off Federal assistance programs. (Either taxpayers subsidize those with low-income or businesses will have to actually pay them a living wage. In the first instance, taxpayers pay and in the second, it is passed on as higher prices to consumers. There is no free lunch, even at MacDonald’s. The government should not be buying people’s votes with your taxes)
- Eliminate any federal contribution to unemployment insurance. (You’re just going to have to take one of those $15 an hour minimum wage jobs until you can find something better.)
- Get rid of those millions of illegals for good. (If we stop giving them assistance, and if we do not allow employers to hire them, they will go home all by themselves.)
- Cut the number of people receiving food assistance costs by requiring adults receiving it to do some community service in return. (I think it says somewhere in the Bible that if someone will not work they should not get to eat.)
- Eliminate Medicare, Medicare, Obamacare, VA care, and go to a single payer health system that limits the one payer medical costs to about 10 percent of GNP. (You could still supplement this system with your own private insurance, cash or even charity support.)
- Reduce prison population by half by letting out most low-level non violence offenders. (We need to modify the war on drugs. Government should target high level criminal enterprises not the small fry. Trying to stop users that abuse drugs is an expensive losing war when half the population uses chemicals. It mostly militarizes local police forces.)
- Establish a one percent national sales tax. (Everyone should have some skin in the game.)
- Restructure the entire federal tax code to increase government revenue by 10 percent. (We will do that without hurting American businesses.)
- A five percent one time wealth tax on net worth over 5 million. (It could be paid over 10 years. And the rich could avoid the tax entirely by creating new jobs that bring the government equal new tax revenue over those ten years.)
- Cut federal government employees by 20 percent by eliminating and consolidating agencies and making government more efficient. (There is a lot of waste in government and we can no longer afford a government so big.)
- Freeze government salary and pension increases to CPI minus one percent for the next 10 years. (Federal employees get paid much more than those doing similar work in the private sector.)
- Cut defense costs by 20 percent over ten years by restructuring and other common sense efficiencies. (For example: close most overseas military bases. All American bases should be removed from Europe and Korea. What are we still doing there? They have plenty of wealth to take care of themselves. The military needs less support people, less politically correct social engineering types, less commissioned officers. What it does not need is to have women in combat positions. The Military needs more non-commissioned special forces, more nuclear forces, more high-tech energy weapons development. Make the military lean and very mean but bring most of our people back home after a war is over.)
- A 25 percent tariff on imported energy products. (It will not only collect revenue, it will help America develop its own resources to become totally energy independent.)
- Put a 5 percent tariff on products from Mexico. (We will only do that until the wall is paid for.)
- Proportional tariffs on nations that export to America more than 10 percent of what they import from America. (Letting nations like China rip us off is not fair trade.)
- Deregulation of many things that made American companies uncompetitive and less productive. (The federal government does not need to be in everybody’s business)
Some of that might sound liberal, but Biden is old school liberal within his common sense capitalist ways. Biden is not a Communist like those that took over the Republican Party.
A plan like this could reduce federal government outlays by 1/4th and increase government revenues about 15 to 20 percent. That would more than balance the budget. Would it make America solvent again. Sure. Will it pass congress? Some of this would have to occur anyway if a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution were passed or some impending debt default forced Congress to take action.
When Biden declares America bankrupt in 2021 and restructures the financial system is that going to make America great again? Not unless other changes are also made that reestablishes morality, strong families, real education, work ethics, patriotism, integrity, parental rights, rule of law and God. Only God can make America great, but most in America have no room for God or they have an American idol in place of the real God. Ted Cruz is actually the best choice to lead the fight for the positive changes in values but Biden is more likely to get the popular support needed for restructuring.
As A Way To Introduce You To Skilled Survival, We’re Giving Away Our ‘Family First’ Food Planning Guide. Click Here To Get Your Copy.
No matter who you vote for, some of this or even more than this will be required to make America solvent again. Biden is the King of Bankruptcy and Biden very well could be ruling America during America’s bankruptcy and restructuring. Biden could even be America’s first and last king.Service PMI drops to a three month low. CEO’s begin to warn that as the dollar continues to rise profits are falling and come 2017 earning are not going to look good. Gold is basically illegal in India. Italy seeks authorization to raise the debt. Italy is preparing to rescue their failing banks, the people will be on the hook. IMF Lagarde found guilty, but no jail time. The collapse of the economy cannot be stopped, not even Biden can stop what is coming.
While the band plays on and Americans celebrate New Year’s many have no idea what may be in store in 2021. Mainstream financial pundits like to paint a rosy picture of the current economic conditions, suggesting that the government’s green shoots of yesteryear have now turned to full blown money trees, wherein consumers are spending, businesses are selling and everyone has an unlimited flow of cash.
But as noted by analysts at CrushTheStreet.com in their latest video report, “what we have become accustomed to in terms of normal is rapidly coming to an end.”
Indeed, with the Federal Reserve recently having raised interest rates, corporate bond markets starting to crack, and abysmal sales numbers over the holiday season, 2016 could very well spell disaster for financial markets, including government bonds.
So serious is the potential destruction to come that, according to the report, you’d better be ready with an alternate monetary mechanism of exchange such as gold or silver, as well as food and other stockpiles to mitigate supply disruptions and shortages.
Watch Perfect Storm Market Collapse courtesy of Crush The Street:
What we have become accustomed to in terms of normal is rapidly coming to an end… the global monetary experiment is literally bursting at the seams.
The economy is more dependent now than ever on the circulation of increasing systemic leverage.
The damage has been done and the consequences will be suffered… A loss of faith in the dollar will be a loss of faith in credit… and when perceived value in credit is lost, prices in the bond markets will collapse… Already we are seeing bonds outside of government debt implode.
Just like in the 2008 financial crisis in real estate when we saw the sub-prime market collapse first and then followed by the rest, so will we see here with junk bonds and the rest of the bond market. With interest rates on the rise we will likely see a major correction in stocks which conventionally helps bonds… however this time we believe the next market crash will drain all confidence the world perceives in credit markets and ultimately the fiat currencies.
The markets will not react in a conventional manner after the chips settle.
The scenario is unsustainable… either they default directly on the bonds and prices plummet… or they pay back the bonds with devalued hyperinflated currencies which will both destroy the bond markets, where trillions of dollars of perceived wealth is being stored. Much of this wealth will vanish.
Be sure to have a healthy storage of precious metals, food and necessary supplies. And be sure you are carefully exposed to financial markets as they pose great risks otherwise.
I suggest that you take the following information very seriously. It is a fact that there are laws on the books that will enable .gov to take and redistribute what you have – as they see fit – under the same circumstances that many of you are prepping for…
Should those circumstances actually come to pass, they will actually have the legal authority to take what you have. It will be even easier for them to do so if they and their agents preemptively discover (e.g. through local word-of-mouth) that you are one of those ‘preppers’. In other words, if you’re ‘ratted out’.
The mainstream has labeled ‘preppers’ = ‘bad’ (and worse), and the fact is that their label’s have ‘stuck’ in the minds of many – that’s another discussion altogether… Those who are self-sufficient-minded, independent-minded, liberty-minded, Constitutionalists, gun owners, any of the above… (you get the idea), be aware of your ‘label’ and the anti-hoarding laws which will paint a big target on you and your abode…
Note: In the context of this article, “hoarding” is not that of having piles of so called junk all around one’s home and yard, instead we’re talking about things like a deep food pantry, food storage beyond a few weeks, extra consumable supplies that you’ve stored, things like that… ‘They’ (the mainstream) have also labeled this type of thing as hoarding (which is ridiculous).
So here we go… how can .gov actually take this away from you?
Right now, today, if you’re someone who has ‘prepared’ for disaster, SHTF, or for the seemingly inevitable socioeconomic collapse, you WILL become a target of not only those who believe that what’s yours is also theirs, or desperate neighbors or looters, but by your own government. Federal, State, Local, National Guard, even the regular Military… You’re running the risk of having everything taken away from you.
Federal and/or State emergency provisions that are already on the books.
Pay particular attention to section 801. Definitions.
Sec. 801. Definitions. In addition to the definitions in section 702 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2152, the following definitions apply throughout this order:
(a) “Civil transportation” includes movement of persons and property by all modes of transportation in interstate, intrastate, or foreign commerce within the United States, its territories and possessions, and the District of Columbia, and related public storage and warehousing, ports, services, equipment and facilities, such as transportation carrier shop and repair facilities. “Civil transportation” also shall include direction, control, and coordination of civil transportation capacity regardless of ownership. “Civil transportation” shall not include transportation owned or controlled by the Department of Defense, use of petroleum and gas pipelines, and coal slurry pipelines used only to supply energy production facilities directly.
(b) “Energy” means all forms of energy including petroleum, gas (both natural and manufactured), electricity, solid fuels (including all forms of coal, coke, coal chemicals, coal liquification, and coal gasification), solar, wind, other types of renewable energy, atomic energy, and the production, conservation, use, control, and distribution (including pipelines) of all of these forms of energy.
(c) “Farm equipment” means equipment, machinery, and repair parts manufactured for use on farms in connection with the production or preparation for market use of food resources.
(d) “Fertilizer” means any product or combination of products that contain one or more of the elements nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for use as a plant nutrient.
(e) “Food resources” means all commodities and products, (simple, mixed, or compound), or complements to such commodities or products, that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals, irrespective of other uses to which such commodities or products may be put, at all stages of processing from the raw commodity to the products thereof in vendible form for human or animal consumption. “Food resources” also means potable water packaged in commercially marketable containers, all starches, sugars, vegetable and animal or marine fats and oils, seed, cotton, hemp, and flax fiber, but does not mean any such material after it loses its identity as an agricultural commodity or agricultural product.
(f) “Food resource facilities” means plants, machinery, vehicles (including on farm), and other facilities required for the production, processing, distribution, and storage (including cold storage) of food resources, and for the domestic distribution of farm equipment and fertilizer (excluding transportation thereof).
(g) “Functions” include powers, duties, authority, responsibilities, and discretion.
(h) “Head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense” means the heads of the Departments of State, Justice, the Interior, and Homeland Security, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the General Services Administration, and all other agencies with authority delegated under section 201 of this order.
(i) “Health resources” means drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment required to diagnose, mitigate or prevent the impairment of, improve, treat, cure, or restore the physical or mental health conditions of the population.
(j) “National defense” means programs for military and energy production or construction, military or critical infrastructure assistance to any foreign nation, homeland security, stockpiling, space, and any directly related activity. Such term includes emergency preparedness activities conducted pursuant to title VI of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. 5195 et seq., and critical infrastructure protection and restoration.
(k) “Offsets” means compensation practices required as a condition of purchase in either government to government or commercial sales of defense articles and/or defense services as defined by the Arms Export Control Act, 22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq., and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, 22 C.F.R. 120.1 130.17.
(l) “Special priorities assistance” means action by resource departments to assist with expediting deliveries, placing rated orders, locating suppliers, resolving production or delivery conflicts between various rated orders, addressing problems that arise in the fulfillment of a rated order or other action authorized by a delegated agency, and determining the validity of rated orders.
(m) “Strategic and critical materials” means materials (including energy) that (1) would be needed to supply the military, industrial, and essential civilian needs of the United States during a national emergency, and (2) are not found or produced in the United States in sufficient quantities to meet such need and are vulnerable to the termination or reduction of the availability of the material.
(n) “Water resources” means all usable water, from all sources, within the jurisdiction of the United States, that can be managed, controlled, and allocated to meet emergency requirements, except “water resources” does not include usable water that qualifies as “food resources.”
These definitions are written in to the 1950 War and National Defense Defense Production Act
Go directly to section 2072.
2010 US Code
Title 50 – WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
TITLE 50 – APPENDIX-WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT OF 1950
Sec. 2072 – Hoarding of designated scarce materials
In order to prevent hoarding, no person shall accumulate
(1) in excess of the reasonable demands of business, personal, or home consumption, or
(2) for the purpose of resale at prices in excess of prevailing market prices, materials which have been designated by the President as scarce materials or materials the supply of which would be threatened by such accumulation. The President shall order published in the Federal Register, and in such other manner as he may deem appropriate, every designation of materials the accumulation of which is unlawful and any withdrawal of such designation.
In making such designations the President may prescribe such conditions with respect to the accumulation of materials in excess of the reasonable demands of business, personal, or home consumption as he deems necessary to carry out the objectives of this Act [sections 2061 to 2170, 2171, and 2172 of this Appendix]. This section shall not be construed to limit the authority contained in sections 101 and 704 of this Act [sections 2071 and 2154 of this Appendix].
It is clear that the President can decree that having more than (fill in the blank) of food supply (or whatever else) is “in excess of the reasonable demands of business, personal, or home consumption”.
Under what circumstances could this be decreed?
Under a state of emergency. Under Martial Law.
Previously, I had written an article which points out what would happen if Martial Law were to be declared. You might want to revisit that article:
I’ll list the pertinent points here:
In strict dictionary terms, martial law is the suspension of civil authority and the imposition of military authority. The military authority under the command of the President will themselves act as the police, as the courts, as the legislature.
What Would Happen Under Martial Law?
U.S. Constitution would be suspended
Suspension of habeas corpus
Suspension of civil rights
Suspension of civil law
No freedom of the press
No freedom of assembly
No freedom of speech
Curfews enforced on the people
Troops in the streets for enforcement
Checkpoints would be set up for control
Ability to hold a person without charge
Potential arrest of anyone who is a ‘suspect’
Imprisonment without representation or due process
Potential house to house confiscation of firearms, ammunition, food supplies (see above)
While you might think that a declaration of Martial Law would never happen in the United States (it already has – Lincoln – Civil War), the laws are already on the books just waiting for a proclamation by the President.
Can you think of any ‘triggers’ that would set this train in motion? I sure can… And the sheeple will be ‘all for it’ because most of them only have a few days of food in their pantry and will want what’s yours… They are counting on it. They are counting on .gov to enforce it. The thing is, it will be legally possible for .gov to do so under declared emergency circumstances.
If you’re ‘one of those’ ? who may have a deep food pantry and other such supplies, your risk of confiscation is dependent upon where you live (e.g. population-dense regions), your proximity to military installations, the extent and depth of the ‘circumstance’ itself, and whether or not anyone else already knows about your supply (potential to be ratted out).
So what can you do about it?
First and foremost, always keep your mouth shut. And if anyone already knows that you’re a (gasp!) ‘prepper’, then simply downplay what you have. You might indicate that you only have a little extra (versus saying many months or more of storage!). For example if it ever comes up in conversation that you have ‘stuff’, then seize that opportunity to downplay it – deflate what they think you have. It’s sad to even have to discuss this – but it is today’s unfortunate reality.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. This means that you might consider spreading around your deep pantry. A little here, a little there. Less obvious.
‘If’ you’re home is ever searched, then they will find it. Unless you have very cleverly and effectively hidden your ‘stuff’, it will be discovered. You might consider storing a cache of supplies in another location. Use your imagination. Again, it seems weird having to discuss such things (and some might say paranoid), but it will be a serious consideration for some of you who may be closer to a ‘ground zero’…
Don’t let all your hard efforts go to forcible ‘charity’ (as opposed to that of your free will). While forced redistribution is a form of communism, don’t let yourself be fooled into thinking that it won’t happen…
Carnivore’s Bible (is a wellknown meat processor providing custom meat processing services locally andacross the state of Montana and more. Whether your needs are for domestic meator wild game meat processing)
The Lost Book of Remedies PDF ( contains a series of medicinal andherbal recipes to make home made remedies from medicinal plants and herbs.Chromic diseases and maladies can be overcome by taking the remediesoutlined in this book. The writer claims that his grandfather was taughtherbalism and healing whilst in active service during world war twoand that he has treated many soldiers with his home made cures. )
The Lost Ways (Learn the long forgotten secrets that helped our forefathers survive famines,wars,economic crisis and anything else life threw at them)
LOST WAYS 2 ( Wordof the day: Prepare! And do it the old fashion way, like our fore-fathers did it and succeed longbefore us,because what lies ahead of us will require all the help we can get. Watch this video and learn the 3 skills that ensured our ancestors survival in hard times offamine and war.)