The MARTIAL LAW Is Coming – 100% Chance It Will Happen
The list of items below is my conviction of what the administration wants to achieve once martial law is announced. This list is substantial and to achieve all of it, will require exquisite timing and the use of extreme force. Of course, all of the items listed below won’t immediately happen when martial law arrives, but this represents the ultimate “wish list” of the globalist New World Order politicians (including the President) as well as the super rich elitist bankers who are pulling the strings of power behind the curtain.
Because this agenda represents such an extreme transformation of America, you know that they will try to keep what they’re doing a secret from the masses—until they reach critical mass and rebellion becomes fruitless. Martial law in America, once begun, will never end (unless the government is overthrown) because the goal is to radically change everything.
1. Controlling the Population. The first purpose of martial law is to place the entire population under strict control. If we can be cowed into obeying and don’t rebel, they will rapidly continue with their more extreme measures.
A. All critical resources will be confiscated and/or controlled. Taking full control over the distribution of the food supply, water, gasoline and electricity will force most people to comply. Dependence upon the government will be encouraged. Being self reliant by hoarding or growing food will be illegal, subject to confiscation. Fresh water will be drugged (even more than it is now) and it will also be tightely rationed.
B. A national ID (or surgically implanted bio-metric ID chip) will likely be mandatory. By tracking the population, it will become more difficult to rebel or escape.
C. All forms of money will be tightly regulated and controlled. Bank accounts and retirement funds will be stolen. Gold will be confiscated (even as it was under President Franklin Roosevelt). Bartering will become illegal. Only state approved and recorded financial transactions will be allowed. Anything done under the table will be harshly punishable with strict penalties.
D. Propaganda will be continually fed to the population about the reason for the national control. The government will attempt to present itself as the country’s savior from whatever manufactured crisis they have authored. Believe almost nothing that they tell you. Virtually everything they say will be a calculated lie designed to keep you hoping and subservient until resistance is no longer possible.
2. Ruthless Elimination of Resisters. The government’s approval ratings are already at rock bottom. So a ruthless takeover will either polarize resistance further or force people to keep their mouths closed in the mistaken belief that things will get better. They will NOT get better.
A. Radical control over all communication. Radio, television, the Internet and the press will all come under intense censorship or will be shut down altogether. Only government-friendly propaganda media will be allowed. Cellphones will be regulated and cut off if used against the state. An uninformed public that cannot effectively communicate will have great difficulty mounting a revolt.
B. Control over all transportation. Every form of transportation will be taken over by and controlled by the state. Cars will be impounded if rebellion is suspected. Freedom of movement will be dramatically curtailed.
C. Roving TSA and FEMA checkpoints. Everyone will be subject to random roving checkpoints for search and seizure. There will be no citizen rights to be violated. Unlimited detention is the threat that will keep most people compliant.
D. Establishment of a curfew. Restricting times and places of movement will make resistance and escape much more difficult and control much easier for the government.
E. Harsh penalties will be enacted on the spot. Local officials will be authorized to inflict punitive judgments, arrests and even summary executions without charges or evidence based upon the slightest suspicion.
F. Terrorist events will be set off to induce fear. The government will try to make themselves look like our savior as they supposedly stop these horrific false flag events that they themselves have created. Fear through drones overhead, neighborhood spies, electronic surveillance, and the presence of military police everywhere will make the world unnerving for citizens who haven’t seen all of this coming.
3. Disarming the Population. This is probably the biggest hurdle they face in subduing the US population. Because there are more guns in America than people, any attempt to disarm the population will likely result in tremendous bloodbath and maybe even a civil war.
A. Systematic confiscation of all weapons. This is likely to be rolled out slowly in different areas with swat team raids targeting registered gun owners who haven’t turned them in.
B. Gun owners, even those who turn them in, will likely be relocated.The government will no doubt see all gun owners as potential resisters even if they turn in their weapons. So its likely they will be targeted quickly.
4. Relocation of the population. This will probably happen slowly due to the considerable logistics issues involved. But all of this is part of Agenda 21 and it is a common method that Communist despots have used many times in the past 100 years. Uprooted peoples cannot rebel as effectively.
A. Citizens relocated to larger cities where they can be controlled and put to work. This is all part of Agenda 21 so this is all on record. Those in the country and the suburbs will be removed to the city in stages (maybe first going through detention camps to weed out the problem people).
B. Citizens relocated to forced labor camps. Those who are considered “dead weight” will be taken to FEMA work camps. These will probably include welfare recipients, healthy senior citizens (especially social security recipients) and anyone who has any labor left that they can benefit the state.
C. Citizens relocated to re-education camps. UN Agenda 21 can’t be fulfilled without a dramatic reduction in the US population. Therefore, it seems that few will actually be re-educated. With so many freedom loving people in the US, it will probably be far easier for them to just send everyone with negative traits to the death camps.
D. The death camps. Resisters, those unable or unwilling to work, the sick, the diseased, the inferior races, anyone who isn’t worth redeeming to the political views of those in power will be easier dealt with dead than alive. All that is necessary to reach a death camp is to arouse suspicion of your disloyalty. There will be no trials. Countless millions are likely to receive this one-way trip. Of course, to avoid riots, the true nature of these camps will be kept secret until the last possible moment.
Take a look at this collection The Lost Book Of Remedies, taken word for word out of a circa 1845 manual.
5. Private property will be confiscated. Most of the land in the US has already been designated for “no people zones.” These maps have already been drawn up at the United Nations for this purpose. Their goal is to have a much smaller population in the US.
A. Property of any kind will belong to the state (except for the elitist rich rulers). No independence will be allowed; people will need to be completely dependent upon the government.
B. There will be no need to own housing. Housing will be at the government’s discretion. Private ownership will simply be terminated.
C. The globalist rich classes (sitting in governmental or corporate offices) will own property and houses. They alone will have freedom of choice and of movement. They will be endlessly entertained (think: The Hunger Games).
D. Independent businesses will be fazed out. Almost all businesses will be nationalized or run by giant multi-national corporations. Almost all food will be created in large efficient factories (similar to what it is now) using genetically modified crops, hormone injected animals, all filled with slow acting poisons and behavior controlling drugs. This type of food production takes less space and is much more efficient, but is deadly to consumers.
E. Crowded multi family dwelling structures in the central cities will house the majority of workers. In small spaces, tightly monitored, they will be much easier to work and control.
6. All lifestyles will be dramatically altered. Transportation, communication and choices will all be greatly reduced. All workers will be vaccinated, fed GMOs, and drugged into compliance without any choices. Life expectancy will be low.
7. Society will have no freedom. The Bill of Rights will become a foggy memory.
8. Children will become the property of the state. Taken at a young age, they will be raised and indoctrinated in state school factories. They will be groomed for different stations depending upon the eugenics standards set by the state.
The Signs Martial Law is Coming
Now I’m sure that some reading this may be thinking: “He’s guessing. How can we know that martial law will involve all of this and that it is coming to America anytime soon?”
I would love to be wrong with what this article predicts. But some future events seem pretty obvious when you assemble all the supporting evidence. Viewed together, the odds that this will happen—and soon—become overwhelming. Here are some of the major pieces of evidence I’ve found which convinces me that this is coming soon:
First of all, check out the UN Agenda 21 so that you can better understand where this martial law agenda comes from and how it isn’t going away anytime soon. The global cabal of U.N. Agenda 21 is behind global warming, regionalism, zoning, land and water use control, wealth redistribution, weakening and eventual replacement of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency, global warming, cap and trade, Smart Grid, Smart Meters, carbon taxes, high gasoline prices, global citizens, IB World Schools, Common Core nationalized education standards, biofuels, Marxist advancement across the globe, food control, water access control via the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST), gun control, health control, the Arab Spring/Winter, unchecked illegal immigration, and they are unstoppable.’
Arms build up within the government. I’ve read and seen article after article on this and the buildup of arms within the US government has definitely accelerated at breakneck speed. You have to ask yourself why all of these governmental agencies are arming themselves. What are they afraid of or planning to do with those armaments?
The DHS has purchased 2.2 billion rounds of ammo, acquired 2700 armored personnel carriers, has 100,000+ armed enforcement agents and has acquired thousands of military vehicles. Almost every department of the government from the US Postal Service to the Social Security Admin to the national weather service, all have purchased weapons, immense amounts of ammo and they all have their own swat teams. Why do they need this unless they expect to have a war on their hands?
2. Indefinite detention is now legal. The National Defense Authorization Act was passed by Congress allowing the arrest and imprisonment of an American citizen on US soil without habeas corpus. And we can now be held indefinitely without due process. This one act is usually the first thing that’s taken away with martial law—and it’s already gone.
3. Americans can now be murdered “legally” by this President.Drones have been used on the President’s approval to kill Americans that were not convicted of a crime or act of terrorism, and who were not even involved in such an act. These killings include a 14-year-old American youth who was merely riding in a car. The memo that was used to justify these murders overseas has come out and it is blatantly unconstitutional.
4. The DHS mission has now changed to one of domestic terrorism. The Department of Homeland Security recently sponsored a study which proclaims their mission is no longer foreign inspired terrorism. They’re now focusing on domestic terrorism by Americans against the US. In other words, they are now targeting law abiding Americans who are worried about their own government. The government views those of us who feel this way as the “new terrorists” to be dealt with.
The government also sees armed forces veterans as potential resisters as 90 percent of the armed services are not in alignment with the agenda of our socialized government. So the armed forces and the vets must be neutralized.
5. Local police forces are being federalized (in violation of the 10th Amendment). All sorts of used military equipment is now being transferred to these city departments. Through this process the DHS will end up acquiring a national police force to enhance its already considerable national manpower to enforce martial law.
6. Police forces are now engaging in consistent swat attacks for minor offenses.Last year alone it is estimated that 80,000 unannounced swat team invasions of homes occurred in the US. These involved breaking down doors, concussion grenades and the deaths of many pets and innocent occupants including many children who have also been injured or seriously traumatized.
7. Limited-edition martial law lockdowns are happening throughout the US on a regular basis. The lockdown declared in Watertown area after the Boston bombing was a sort of “beta test” of the martial law process. During this attack innocent occupants of homes were forced onto the street with no opportunity to grab clothes, flashlights, cellphones or turn anything off inside their houses. They were forcefully made to place their hands behind their heads as they were crowded together.
Simulated “terrorist war games” are now being held in many big cities as local police, DHS, and National Guard units all swarm in with helicopters and overwhelming firepower designed to make average citizens yield in fear the state.
8. The President is already acting like a dictator. He now routinely disobeys and refuses to enforce laws he doesn’t like. He rewrites laws on his own that have been passed by Congress. He instructs the government to increase hardship on the American people for political reasons. He uses the IRS and other agencies to target and punish his enemies. He flaunts and simply ignores all the investigations into his law breaking.
He has opened the borders telling our agents to stand down. Thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens (especially children) have been wooed in the Central American by the CIA, and escorted to our borders by paid guides (paid by the CIA) who have been told they won’t be asked to leave if they can get here. Aliens who have all sorts of diseases which is creating a humanitarian crisis. He has also invited the UN in to deal with this crisis (which is another act of giving away our sovereignty.
And of course he has now written his own laws saying that these illegals have more rights than US citizens. They can get driver’s licenses, travel freely within the country, get society security cards and aid if they have no money. He’s also rewriting US foreign policy towards countries like Cuba and Iran with virtually no oversight allowed of Congress. Even though his policies were soundly defeated in the most recent election, he continues to rule on his own agenda no matter what anyone says or thinks.
9. Many martial law orders are already in place. This is an extremely compelling argument that we are on the edge of this declaration. It has already been planned and it will be totally “legal” when it happens. Multitudes of redundant executive actions can quickly be enforced and they will thoroughly lock down the country and put virtually everything under the President’s control. And I mean everything.
Where are these camps?
Opelika – Military compound either in or very near town.
Aliceville – WWII German POW camp – capacity 15,000
Wilderness – East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB – Northeast area of Anchorage – far end of base. Garden Plot facility.
Ft. Huachuca – 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex ’84 facility.
Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!!
Ft. Chaffee (near Fort Smith, Arkansas) – Has new runway for aircraft, new camp facility with cap of 40,000 prisoners Pine Bluff Arsenal – This location also is the repository for B-Z nerve agent, which causes sleepiness, dizziness, stupor; admitted use is for civilian control.
Vandenburg AFB – Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex. Oakdale – Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco. McClellan AFB – facility capable for 30,000 – 35,000 Sacramento – Army Depot – No specific information at this time. Mather AFB – Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign.
Trinidad – WWII German/Italian camp being renovated. Granada – Prowers County – WWII Japanese internment camp Ft. Carson – Along route 115 near Canon City
Marseilles – Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like prison facilities with barred windows, but the real smoking gun is the presence of military vehicles.
Possible FEMA detention center or holding facility. Camp Atterbury – Facility is converted to hold prisoners and boasts two active compounds presently configured for minumum security detainees. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute – Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day. FEMA designated facility located here.
Ft. Riley – Just north of Interstate 70, airport, near city of Manhattan. El Dorado – Federal prison converted into forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries. Topeka – 80 acres has been converted into a temporary holding camp.
Ashland – Federal prison camp in Eastern Kentucky near the Ohio River. Louisville – FEMA detention facility, located near restricted area US naval ordnance plant.. Just scant miles from Fort Campbell in Tennessee.
Camp Edwards / Otis AFB – Cape Cod – This “inactive” base is being converted to hold many New Englander patriots. Capacity unknown. Ft. Devens – Active detention facility. More data needed.
Camp Grayling – Michigan Nat’l Guard base has several confirmed detention camps, classic setup with high fences, razor wire, etc. Guard towers are very well-built, sturdy. Multiple compounds within larger enclosures. Facility deep within forest area. Sawyer AFB – Upper Peninsula – south of Marquette – No data available. Bay City – Classic enclosure with guard towers, high fence, and close to shipping port on Saginaw Bay, which connects to Lake Huron. Could be a deportation point to overseas via St. Lawrence Seaway. Southwest – possibly Berrien County – FEMA detention center. Lansing – FEMA detention facility.
Duluth – Federal prison camp facility. Camp Ripley – new prison facility.
These sites are confirmed hoaxes. Hancock County – NASA test site De Soto National Forest. “These two supposed camps in Mississippi do not exist. Members of the Mississippi Militia have checked these out on more than one occasion beginning back when they first appeared on the Internet and throughout the Patriot Movement.” – Commander D. Rayner, Mississippi Militia
Richards-Gebaur AFB – located in Grandview, near K.C.MO. A very large internment facility has been built on this base, and all base personnel are restricted from coming near it. Ft. Leonard Wood – Situated in the middle of Mark Twain National Forest in Pulaski County. This site has been known for some UN training, also home to the US Army Urban Warfare Training school “Stem Village”. Warsaw – Unconfirmed report of a large concentration camp facility.
Malmstrom AFB – UN aircraft groups stationed here, and possibly a detention facility.
Scottsbluff – WWII German POW camp (renovated?). Northwest, Northeast corners of state – FEMA detention facilities – more data needed. South Central part of state – Many old WWII sites – some may be renovated.
Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB – Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy.
Ft. Drum – two compounds: Rex 84 detention camp and FEMA detention facility. Albany – FEMA detention facility. Otisville – Federal correctional facility, near Middletown. Buffalo – FEMA detention facility.
Camp Lejeune / New River Marine Airfield – facility has renovated, occupied WWII detention compounds and “mock city” that closely resembles Anytown, USA. Fort Bragg – Special Warfare Training Center. Renovated WWII detention facility. Andrews – Federal experiment in putting a small town under siege. Began with the search/ hunt for survivalist Eric Rudolph. No persons were allowed in or out of town without federal permission and travel through town was highly restricted. Most residents compelled to stay in their homes. Unregistered Baptist pastor from Indiana visiting Andrews affirmed these facts.
Tinker AFB (OKC) – All base personnel are prohibited from going near civilian detention area, which is under constant guard. Will Rogers World Airport – FEMA’s main processing center for west of the Mississippi. Renovated federal internment facility with CURRENT population of 12,000 on Route 66.
Sheridan – Federal prison satellite camp northwest of Salem. Josephine County – WWII Japanese internment camp ready for renovation. Sheridan – FEMA detention center. Umatilla – New prison spotted.
Greenville – Unoccupied youth prison camp; total capacity unknown.
Charleston – Naval Reserve & Air Force base, restricted area on naval base.
Yankton – Federal prison camp
Black Hills Nat’l Forest – north of Edgemont, southwest part of state. WWII internment camp being renovated.
Ft. A.P. Hill (Fredericksburg) – Rex 84 / FEMA facility. Estimated capacity 45,000.
Petersburg – Federal satellite prison camp, south of Richmond.
Seattle/Tacoma – SeaTac Airport: fully operational federal transfer center
Okanogan County – Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives.
Ft. McCoy – Rex 84 facility with several complete interment compounds.
Oxford – Central part of state – Federal prison & staellite camp and FEMA detention facility.
Guayanabo, Puerto Rico – Federal prison camp facility. Capacity unknown.
Guantanamo Bay, Cuba – US Marine Corps Base – Presently home to 30,000 Mariel Cubans and 40,000 Albanians. Total capacity unknown.
Our grandfathers had more knowledge than any of us today and thrived even when modern conveniences were not available. They were able to produce and store their food for long periods of time. The Lost Ways is the most comprehensive book available. All the knowledge our grandfathers had, in one place.Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll find in the book:
The Lost Ways is a far–reaching book with chapters ranging from simple things like making tasty bark-bread-like people did when there was no food-to building a traditional backyard smokehouse… and many, many, many more!
Carnivore’s Bible (is a wellknown meat processor providing custom meat processing services locally andacross the state of Montana and more. Whether your needs are for domestic meator wild game meat processing)
The Lost Book of Remedies PDF ( contains a series of medicinal andherbal recipes to make home made remedies from medicinal plants and herbs.Chromic diseases and maladies can be overcome by taking the remediesoutlined in this book. The writer claims that his grandfather was taughtherbalism and healing whilst in active service during world war twoand that he has treated many soldiers with his home made cures. )
The Lost Ways (Learn the long forgotten secrets that helped our forefathers survive famines,wars,economic crisis and anything else life threw at them)
LOST WAYS 2 ( Wordof the day: Prepare! And do it the old fashion way, like our fore-fathers did it and succeed longbefore us,because what lies ahead of us will require all the help we can get. Watch this video and learn the 3 skills that ensured our ancestors survival in hard times offamine and war.)