The prospect of a new war between, say, Iran and Saudi Arabia — U.S and Russia four powers at each other’s throats at this very moment — can never be ruled out, though neither side is believed to have the capacity or inclination to undertake such a risky move. A Saudi decision to constrain production is somewhat more likely sooner or later, given the precipitous decline in government revenues. However, the Saudis have repeatedly affirmed their determination to avoid such a move, as it would largely benefit the very producers — namely shale operators in the U.S. — they seek to eliminate. [Read more…]
Dr PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS WARNING – Putin Says We Are On The Brink Of WW3 – Economic Collapse and Financial Crisis is Rising any Moment
Dollar Collapse & WW3 Obama vs Putin New Video
OBAMA Puts Sanctions On Russia, Putin Promises to DROP THE DOLLAR and CRASH THE US ECONOMY.
Stock-market crash of 2016: The countdown begins It’s time to start the countdown to the crash of 2016. No, this is not a prediction of a minor correction. Plan on a 50% crash.Most investors don’t want to hear the countdown, will tune out. Basic psychology. They’ll keep charging ahead with a bullish battle cry, about how the Nasdaq will keep climbing relentlessly to a new record above 5,048 … smiling as they remember reading that a whopping 73 companies are now in the Wall Street Journal’s Billion ). Hearts race even faster reading in Bloomberg BusinessWeek that n Yes, technology IPOs are in the lead, and with all that good hear the warnings, countdown to the 2016 crash. [Read more…]
What Will Happen When The Dollar Collapse In 19 Feb 2016
The dollar collapse will be the single largest event in human history. This will be the first event that will touch every single living person in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our wealth,our work,our food,our government,even our relationships are affected by money.
Lindsey Williams : Kissinger Plan, Collapse Dollar by Double-Crossing of Arabs in Jan 2016
Alex Jones interviewed Lindsey Williams in 2012 talk about the unrest in the middle east which will stop oil production and the plan by the elites to open up America’s oil fields when the price of oil is driven to at least $200 a barrel. He also covers the collapse of the dollar by the end of 2015 or the begining 2016 (we know it’s going to be sooner), and the deal in the 1970’s that Henry Kissinger made with OPEC to buy T-bills which will become completely worthless when the dollar collapses. The globalists have been planning this for decades; ponder how the Arab world is going to fit into the globalist mix when nobody wants their oil, their leverage goes out the window, and they aren’t as rich as they used to be? [Read more…]
In economics, hyperinflation is inflation that is very high or “out of control”. While the real values of the specific economic items generally stay the same in terms of relatively stable foreign currencies. In hyper-inflationary conditions the general price level within a specific economy increases rapidly as the functional or internal currency, as opposed to a foreign currency, loses its real value very quickly, normally at an accelerating rate.
List of Countries that have Experienced Hyperinflation:
• Angola • Argentina • Austria • Belarus • Bolivia • Bosnia and Herzegovina • Brazil • Bulgaria • China • Free City of Danzig • Georgia • Germany • Greece • Hungary, 1922-1924 • Hungary, 1945-1946 • Israel • Krajina • Mexico • Nicaragua • Peru • Philippines • Poland, 1921-1924 • Poland, 1989-1991 • Republika Srpska • Romania • Russian Federation • Taiwan • Ukraine • United States • Yugoslavia • Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) • Zimbabwe
Last Hyperinflation in the USA
During the Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress authorized the printing of paper currency called continental currency. These notes depreciated rapidly, giving rise to the expression “not worth a continental.“
Examples of Hyperinflation
Germany went through its worst inflation in 1923. In 1922, the highest denomination was 50,000 Mark. By 1923, the highest denomination was 100,000,000,000,000 Mark. In December 1923 the exchange rate was 4,200,000,000,000 Marks to 1 US dollar.[ In 1923, the rate of inflation hit 3.25 × 106 percent per month (prices double every two days). Beginning on 20 November 1923, 1,000,000,000,000 old Marks were exchanged for 1 Rentenmark so that 4.2 Rentenmarks were worth 1 US dollar, exactly the same rate the Mark had in 1914.
During this period from 1999–2009, the country experienced a sharp drop in production in all sectors. Unemployment rose and life expectancy dropped. Hyperinflation began early in the twenty-first century, reaching 624% in 2004. It fell back to low triple digits before surging to a new high of 1,730% in 2006. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe revalued on 1 August 2006 at a ratio of 1 000 ZWD to each second dollar (ZWN), but year-to-year inflation rose by June 2007 to 11,000% (versus an earlier estimate of 9,000%). Larger denominations were progressively issued.
The Value of the Dollar is decreasing, Fuel Prices are Rising, Food Prices are Rising, Food Packages and Contents are Smaller, your Employment income is FLAT and/or Decreasing! This is what you should DO IMMEDIATELY!
1. Keep excess cash in precious metals, in tangible assets not paper assets. Investing in precious metals will hedge the defilation of your dollar. While the value of the dollar is going down, the value of the precious will go up. So when a New Currency is implemented, you can sell your precious metals and get full value of the New Dollar.
2. Downsize, Downsize, Downsize, continuously downsize. Move to a less expensive rental. Find ways to reduce your monthly mortgage, Pay off your debt, Cut back on services, Stop spending on Luxuries. Use the Money you save from Downsizing to pay off debt, start a home business to generate another income. Use this money to buy long term food and precious metals.
3. You will need short term and long term supplies. Stock up on Necessities like Food, Water, Medicine, Vitamins etc.. Food as a necessity. Stock up on Food. As Food Prices rise you will not be able to afford quality food. Learn about long term foods . The only alternative will be low quality processed, GMO food with less nutrition and vitamins. Which in turn means, Weaker Immune system, sickness, disease and shorter life span.
4. Start your own business. I don’t recommend depending on your employer for an income. DO NOT DEPEND ON YOUR EMPLOYER! Most employers are not giving raises so your salary will be FLAT and they may even try to take money away from you, charge more for benefits and charge more for retirement.
I also recommend an International Business so the world will be your market place and you can tap into all economies. Since you will need Vitamins and Minerals I recommend a Vitamins and Juice Company.
Will you be able to afford food in the future? What type of quality of food will you be able to afford? During the recent disasters, there were food shortages and with a demand the prices will sky rocket! Are you prepared for this and do you have a food supply in case of a disaster? There is a way to provide food on your table monthly, provide food to save for a disaster and start a food business to create an income.
If you are ready to help others and yourself get FOOD while also building a passive income for yourself, then…
SOURCE : globalfoodprices.net