GET FAR AWAY FROM USA …ITS COLLAPSE WILL BE MESSY
When the collapse happens, you will be faced with countless decisions, and you may get a few wrong. The trick is the minimize these mistakes, while capitalizing on the mistakes of others.
You will have to decide if you are going to bug out, or relocate, to a different down or part of town. You will have to decide where to hide your supplies BEFORE the collapse happens. You will have to decide how to cook your food to hide the odors. Executing your plan at this point is critical. Being the one that acts means you are not the one reacting. This puts you in charge of your destiny.
Economic collapses in the past have always brought out the worst in people. Starvation is a powerful motivator and can physically change how a person thinks and responds to given situations.
The goal of any prepping is to be ready to act, not react, to situations and conditions as they change. This is why a plan is essential.
Do you have a plan?
Preparing for an economic collapse is very much like preparing for a disaster. It starts with a plan, and then that plan is executed at the right time.
A sample plan will be as follows:
|Job 1 $500||$250||18||$75||food – pasta and sauce|
|Job 2 $400||toilet paper (18 rolls)|
|gas for car|
Now that you have your pieces, placing them in the right place is paramount.
Assuming that a collapse will take place in 6 months, find ways to use any money you have left over to get the things that you still need. The one problem about plans – they change at a moment’s notice, and usually without notice.
Can you get the toilet paper with this next check? If not, how about the pasta and sauce? Can you get both items?
Prepping for an economic collapse or disaster means you will have to do without something (like a dinner out) today, in order to have something tomorrow (meals, etc). It is the highest form of delayed gratification there is. You may not have six months of food now, or ever. But what you have can be built upon to help you get through the toughest part – the first 30 days.
There are 4 things you have to have in any disaster or collapse:
- Security (firearms)
Getting them now would be the most prudent decision you have ever made.(source)
None of , water and other survival products are going to do you any good if you have no way to defend it. When times get desperate, people will do desperate things. Like Gerald Celente says, “When people lose everything and have nothing else to lose, they lose it.” Make sure that you have ammo for your firearms. A firearm is nothing more then a paper weight without ammo and ammo is becoming more and more challenging to get.
Community and location
This is crucial. If you live in a big city, you need to get out! Being in a big city during a economic and social meltdown will be the worse place in the world to be. Getting out of the city once it all tumbles down will be next to impossible. The streets will become a parking lot. Try to get as far away from the nearest large city as possible. You also need a community of like-minded people. Going at this alone is a bad plan. Other people bring other abilities to the table. You can accomplish more as a group then you can alone. You can also defend your land from looters and those who want to harm you as a group better then you ever could alone.(source)
RELATED : How to Defend Your Farm from Intruders
Why to prepare for economic collapse
As noted by International Man Jeff Thomas of Casey Research, it’s not that difficult of an exercise to predict what’s coming next:
The number of people whose eyes have been opened seems to be growing, and many of them are asking what the collapse will look like as it unfolds. What will the symptoms be?
Well, the primary events are fairly predictable: they would include major collapses in the bond and stock markets and possible sudden deflation (primarily of assets), followed by dramatic inflation, if not hyperinflation (primarily of commodities), followed by a crash of several major currencies, particularly the euro and the US dollar.
We know a collapse is coming… If you’re paying attention you probably have the distinct feeling that we are in the middle of it right now. And guess what? The government and military know it’s coming too, as evidenced by large-scale simulations of exactly such an event and its fallout.
But the collapse of our financial system, or hyperinflation of our currency, or a meltdown in US Treasuries is only the beginning. We know some or all of these events are all but a foregone conclusion.
What we don’t know is the timing of the trigger event that causes the global panic to ensue and what will happen after these primary events take hold.
According to Jeff Thomas, while we can’t know for sure, the following “secondary events” are the most likely outcomes when the system as we have come to know it destabilizes.
The secondary events will be less certain, but likely: increased unemployment, currency controls, protective tariffs, severe depression, etc.
But, along the way, there will be numerous surprises—actions taken by governments that may be as unprecedented as they would be unlawful. Why? Because, again, such actions are the norm when a government finds itself losing its grip over the people it perceives as its minions. Here are a few:
- Travel Restrictions. This will begin with restrictions on foreign travel, including suspension/removal of passports. (This has begun in a small way in both the EU and US.) Later, travel restrictions will be extended within the boundaries of countries (highway checkpoints, etc.)
- Confiscation of wealth. The EU has instituted the confiscation of bank accounts, which can be expected to become an international form of governmental theft. This does not automatically mean that other assets, such as precious metals and real estate will also be confiscated, but it does mean that the barrier for confiscation has been eliminated. There is therefore no reason to assume that any asset is safe from any government that approves theft through bail-ins.
- Food Shortages. The food industry operates on very small profit margins and survives only as a result of quick payment of invoices. With dramatic inflation, marginal businesses (suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers) will fall by the wayside. The percentage of failing businesses will be dependent upon the duration and severity of the inflationary trend.
- Squatters Rebellions. A dramatic increase in the number of home and business foreclosures will result in homelessness for anyone whose debt exceeds his ability to pay—even those who presently appear to be well-off. As numbers rise significantly, a new homeless class will be created amongst the former middle class. As they become more numerous, large scale ownership of property may give way to large scale “possession” of property.
- Riots. These will likely happen spontaneously due to the above conditions, but if not, governments will create them to justify their desire for greater control of the masses.
- Martial Law. The US has already prepared for this, with the passing of the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which many interpret as declaring the US to be a “battlefield.” The NDAA allows the suspension of habeas corpus, indefinite detention, and the assumption that any resident may be considered an enemy combatant. Similar legislation may be expected in other countries that perceive martial law as a solution to civil unrest.
The above list is purposely brief—a sampling of eventualities that, should they occur, will almost definitely come unannounced. As the decline unfolds, they will surely happen with greater frequency.Full article at Casey Research via The Daily Crux
US civil war is coming – Financial Collapse Is Coming – Martial Law – Gerald Celente
Get far away from USA…its collapse will be messy: Jeff Berwick
After America Collapses, What Comes Next?
Survival MD (Best Post Collapse First Aid Survival Guide Ever)
Blackout USA (EMP survival and preparedness)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Build and make your own energy source)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Family Self Defense (Best Self Defense Strategies For You And Your Family)
Sold Out After Crisis (Best 37 Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
Survive The End Days (Biggest Cover Up Of Our President)